- DAY Last!!!
- 8:50AM - got to school and complained about dressing up stupidly (in a dress with bra over top) since Alex, Ian, and I were slaves [we didn't dress up, after all]
- 8:55AM - went to music room to partake of the video made last night of the Christmas Concert; had snacks
- 10:AM - went to caf: complained some more about the dress thing
- 10:20AM - went to art –had supply, didn't enter class
- 10:25AM - went to caf, hung out, talked to people
- 11:50AM - countdown begins
- 12:00PM - IT'S OVER!!!
10 December 2012
Flashback: 1989 (part 5)
TO BUY A PAINTING:
All paintings $100 + shipping, $50 from each sale donated to the Firelight Lantern Festival. Click on DONATE to start transaction. Shipping: $25 Canada, $35 USA/Int’l. Avoid shipping costs: pick up at Small Pond Arts or meet up in Toronto December 21.