- 8:00AM - left my house with Alex and Ian; walked to school
- 8:35AM - showed up at school; had snack; raised over $300! total
- 10:20AM - home form –HALFWAY THERE.
- 10:30AM - Art -sat around, flipped through a magazine, walked about
- 11:30AM - slave auction –I was a slave on the block with Alex and Ian
- 1:00PM - slave auction II –formed a conglomerate - bid on Juli + Denise (no luck); purchased Lisa Graves
- 2:20PM - had lunch
- 3:10PM - J.P. Jones took log book [Jeff started logging from 1:00PM Day 3 until 8:20AM]
- 5:00PM - rented, from Video Haven, the 1st 5 tapes of Robotech (to be watched that evening)
- 7:00PM - had dinner
- 6:30PM - worked till finish on Arctic Avenger
- 10:00PM - went to Hasty Market for energy food (Coke + chips, etc.)
- 11:00PM - began Robotech
- 12:30–2:00AM - watched Letterman + Costas; felt really energized
- 3:35–4:10AM - laughing fit over deflector shields; not tired at all
- 2:00–6:30 - ROBOTECH
- 6:30AM - Hercules (interesting head maneuver on the part of Hercules); got tired but Jeff kept me awake
- 7:00AM - FRIGHTENSTEIN
- 8:20AM - got a drive to school
READ PART FOUR.
08 December 2012
Flashback: 1989 (part 3)
TO BUY A PAINTING:
All paintings $100 + shipping, $50 from each sale donated to the Firelight Lantern Festival. Click on DONATE to start transaction. Shipping: $25 Canada, $35 USA/Int’l. Avoid shipping costs: pick up at Small Pond Arts or meet up in Toronto December 21.